Friday, September 29, 2006

Graduation!! yeah!!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Graduation!! yeah!!!!

Yeah everyone :) im GRADUATING FINALLY.... BS in Psychology minor in Communications..

I graduate in the spring.. so I have to start filling out my graduation papwerwork, and looking at grad schools.. UGgg...I am looking at one out in Chicago.. its SO FAR AWAY! I wouldn't be anywhere near my family... well I'd be around my dad's family.. which is as good as strangers... I never remember ever visiting them. (though I did when I was like 4ish) ...

however Chris is like 2 hours away in Wisconsin.. which is a very good friend... (and ex fiance :P) so I guess I have a friend and "family".. but its not the same as here in utah.. where my sisters are so close to me.. My mom is so close to me.. so is my dad, but he doesnt really count, cause he doesnt see me, unless it is for "have to" reasons...like my wedding...cause it was at his house...

I really want to enrich that relationship with him.. I have tried.. but its kind of a pointless thing. he doesnt care, and it does nothng for him.. which upsets me...

anyway I digress...

I also have a program in san bernardino (where I grew up) that I am interested in.. then again... it would be EXPENSIVE... and I moved from CA because of the violence.. but HELLO my other option is CHICAGO....

I dotn know what Im gonna do...

what do you think?

Mary

No comments: